Blue's Clues Big Easy Game™ Rules
Object of the Game
To be the first to visit all 4 rooms of Steve's house and reach Blue's Pool Party Picnic.
1. Each player chooses a game piece and places it into a game piece stand.
2. Place the finished game pieces at Start.
How to Play
1. The youngest player goes first, by spinning the spinner. The spinner arrow will point to a color and a number.
2. The youngest player chooses whether to move ahead the number of spaces indicated on the spinner or whether to move ahead to the next space of the color indicated on the spinner. The player moves his/her piece.
3. Players must stop when they reach a room on the track (this gives other players a chance to catch up).
4. Play passes to the left.
Winning the Game
The first player to reach Blue's Pool Party Picnic wins the game.
Special Rules for Young Players
To start, play this game using only the ring of the spinner that shows the colors. After playing this version, players should be ready to use the rules below.
Special Rules for Expert Players
To start, players will play the game using only the ring of the spinner that shows the numbers. Once players have mastered this version, they will use the spinner and pay attention to both colors and numbers. Players will develop their decision making skills and determine whether it is more advantageous to move ahead to the next space of the color indicated or move ahead the number of spaces indicated on the spinner.