Silly Faces Game
To be first to make a complete silly face.
1. Separate the Silly Faces cards and hand one to each player.
2. Peel off the liner as indicated on the Colorforms vinyl sheets.
Playing the Game
1. The youngest player goes first by spinning the spinner.
2. The spinner will point to one of five types of pieces (eyes, nose, mouth, hat/hair, ears) or a blank.
3. The youngest player chooses a Colorforms piece that matches the piece that the spinner arrow indicates. When players spin ears, they choose two ears. When players spin the hat/hair, they choose one or the other (not both). When players spin the blank, their turn is over.
4. The youngest player places the piece that s/he chose on her/his Silly Faces card.
5. Play passes to the left.
6. If players spin a piece that they already have, their turn is over and play passes to the left.
Winning the Game
The first player to create a complete silly face (eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and hair or hat) wins the game. The sillier the face, the better!
To keep Colorforms pieces sticking like new, just wipe the
play surfaces and the backs of the Colorforms pieces with a damp cloth.