Blue's Clues Party Time Game
To be first to complete a Blue's Clues character.
1. Separate the character cards. Each player chooses one character card.
2. To make the Colorforms® pieces easier for young children to pick up, peel off the liner on the Colorforms® sheets. As you do this, make sure to look at the names of the characters (the names will peel off when you peel off the liner).
Playing the Game
1. The youngest player goes first by spinning the spinner.
2. The spinner will point to one of six types of pieces – eyes, smile, present, hat, balloon, or noisemaker.
3. The youngest player chooses a Colorforms® piece that matches the piece that the spinner arrow indicates for his/her character.
4. The youngest player places the piece that he chose on his character card.
5. Play passes to the left.
6. If players spin a piece that they already have, their turn is over and play passes to the left.
Winning the Game
The first player to create a complete Blue's Clues character (eyes, smile, present, hat, balloon, and noisemaker) wins the game.
To keep Colorforms® pieces sticking like new, just wipe the play surfaces and the backs of the Colorforms® pieces with a damp cloth.