Chicks battle the Dudes™
1. Each Chicks card features questions that cover topics most men can answer.
2. Each Dudes card features questions that cover topics most women can answer.
3. On each question card the questions are in bold and the answers are in regular type.
To be the first team to consecutively answer four questions correctly.
1. Divide the cards into two piles: Chicks and Dudes cards.
2. Shuffle each card deck.
3. Split into two teams: men on one team and women on the other.
4. The Chicks go first.
5. A player on the Dudes team draws a Chicks card and reads the first question on the card to the Chicks team. The Chicks team decides as a group the correct answer and a representative of the team calls out the answer.
6. If the Chicks team answers correctly, they continue to answer questions until they answer incorrectly.
7. When the Chicks team answers incorrectly, the card is placed at the bottom of the card pile.
8. Then a representative of the Chicks team draws a Dudes card and read the first question on the card to the Dudes team.
9. Play continues back and forth between the Chicks and Dudes teams.
10. To win – a team must consecutively answer four questions correctly.
© 2006 University Games Corporation