Dora the Explorer Card Game
- 6 Backpack Cards
- 10 Dora Cards
- 40 Tool Cards
Be the first player
to collect all 4 Tool Cards for his/her backpack and 1 Dora Card.
- Separate the 6 Backpack Cards from the
deck. The dealer deals each player
1 Backpack Card, placing it face up in front of him/her. If there are remaining Backpack Cards
they are place out of play.
- The Dealer deals 4 Tool Cards to each
player. Tool Cards are placed face
up in a row below each player’s Backpack Card.
- All remaining Tool Cards are placed in a
pile (the draw pile) between the players.
Playing the Game:
- The youngest player goes first. To begin a turn, a player must draw a
card from the draw pile OR from the discard pile.
- After drawing a card, a player must
discard. If a player has a Tool
Card that matches a Tool from his/her Backpack, that player may place
his/her card next to his/her Backpack (this counts as his/her
discard). If a player does not
have a Tool Card to match a tool from his/her Backpack, s/he may discard
into the discard pile. NOTE: Players may only place one Tool Card
next to their Backpack for each Tool on their Backpack.
- Players only have 4 Tool Cards in the row
in front of them at one time.
- Play passes to the left.
- Players may place a Dora Card next to
their Backpack at any discard turn.
A Dora Card must be in the player’s Backpack in order to win.
Winning the Game:
The first player to
collect all 4 Tool Cards for his/her Backpack and 1 Dora Card wins the game.
Copyright © 2003 University Games