I Have TM
Animal Card Deck
24 animal cards with red borders
24 animal cards with blue border
Color Card Deck
24 color cards with red borders
24 color cards with blue borders
Play (for 2 players)
Object: Be the first player to get rid of all of your
- Choose a set of cards. (A set is 24 cards
with matching borders from one deck.)
- Deal all cards out to each player, I Have
- Players arrange their cards I Have side
up in front of them. (If a player
has more than one card per category, then these cards may be placed in a
- The player who is not the dealer goes
first by reading one of his/her I Have cards. (e.g. I Have a snake.)
- After reading the I Have statement s/he
flips the card over and reads the Who Has side of the card. Who Has a
? (e.g. I Have a
snake. Who has a turtle?) S/he places the card with the Who Has
side up in the center of the table.
- Players race to respond to the Who Has
question if they have that specific card.
To respond to a Who Has question, a player says, I Have a
and places his/her card, Who Has side up on the pile.
- Play continues as outlined in numbers
- The first player to place his/her card on
the pile is allowed to go next.
- If you run out of matches, the last
person to put down a card puts down another card and play continues as
Winning the Game
The first player to
get rid of all of his/her cards wins.
Play (for 3-4 players)
Use two sets of cards
for this game either both sets of the animal deck or both sets of the color
deck. Follow game play instructions for
a 2-player game.
Copyright ©2004 University