-4 Magnetic Playing Pieces
-20 Plastic Flags
-110 Totally Awesome Cards
-110 Fantastic Feat Cards
To be the first player to reach the top of the mountain
1. Remove all components from the box. Place the box bottom inside the box lid.
2. Slide the game board into the area between the lid and the box bottom on a short end of the box. When in place, the Totally Awesome logo should be hidden and the game board should be facing away from the inside of the box.
3. The bottom of the game board has four mountain climbers on it.
a. Each player chooses a playing piece and places it on the mountain climber space that matches in color. This is the player’s color for the rest of the game.
4. Remove the plastic flags from the bag and place them in a pile in the middle of the table.
5. There are two card decks. Unwrap both card decks and place the Totally Awesome Cards and the Fantastic Feat Cards on the table to the side of the box.
i. The player must do the Fantastic Feat before s/he can have the flag. (Players need to execute the card perfectly, or try their hardest in order to collect a flag).
ii. Play continues and the player answers any remaining questions on his/her Totally Awesome Card.
iii. If a player ends his/her turn on a Fantastic Feat space, s/he is read a Fantastic Feat. On his/her next turn, the player begins with a Totally Awesome question.
· Note: Players can collect a flag of their color from spaces that do not match their color. (Ex. A red player can collect a red flag from a green Fantastic Feat space.)
Collect 4 flags of your color and be the first player to reach the top of the mountain and collect the purple flag.