The WORST-CASE SCENARIO
SURVIVAL GAME TM
1 Game Board
4 Playing Pieces
Scenario Survival Question Cards
To be the first team
to reach Finish.
- Each team selects a playing piece and
places it at START on the game board.
- Place the card box bottom in the card box
top so teams can read the How-To portion of the Worst-Case Scenario
Survival Question Cards.
- Each Worst-Case Scenario Survival
Question Card has one question and three possible answers on each side of
- Correct answers are printed in bold.
PLAYING THE GAME
- The youngest player’s team goes
first. Roll the die but do not
move the playing piece.
- The other team (Team 2) to the right of
the youngest player’s team (Team 1) picks a Worst-Case Scenario Survival
Question Card from the Card box and reads the question and the multiple
choice answers to Team 1.
- If Team 1 answers correctly, they move
their playing piece ahead the number of footprints shown on the die.
- If Team 1 does not answer correctly,
they do no move their playing piece and Team 2 moves their playing piece
ahead the number of footprints shown on the die.
- Play passes to the left.
Worst-Case Scenario Survival situations have more than one correct answer, but
only one possible correct answer is presented on each card.)
WINNING THE GAME
- The first team to reach FINISH
wins the game.
- Teams do not need an exact roll of the
die to land on FINISH.
Copyright ©1999 University